- Austin Parker Naturals in Princeton, IL has our Multigrain bread and Dinner rolls available
- Princeton Farmers’ Market We will have our full line of products, including breads, rolls, angel food cakes, and cookies near the Prouty building. Please order ahead by calling 815 646 4851 to pick up on Tuesdays from 3:30 to 6:30 PM. We’ll have our full line of products there on Saturdays, from 8:30 AM to 2 PM. The season goes from mid May to mid October
- Junction City Farmers Market, on Knoxville Ave, Peoria,held on Wednesday afternoons, 3:00 to 6:30 PM
- Downtown Bloomington Farmer’s market goes from early May thru the end of October. We plan to sell at its pre-Thanksgiving Market at the Interstate Center in November as well.
- Peoria Riverside Market is held on Saturday mornings throughout the summer.
- WoodHaven Campground near Sublette, IL. We will be selling there on Saturdays of each of the special events weekends,
- Special Orders are available year around by calling Louise at 815 646 4851, or contact us via email.
We have available for shipping dry mixes of our various whole wheat breads with instructions that are easy to follow. We’ve had good reports from folks who have tried them with some fear and trembling from their own lack of experience, yet found them quite successful. Cost is $4.50 a mix, plus cost of shipping. You may order via email by contacting us.