DRY MIXES–ready to ship or buy at markets
A great way to have the freshness from your own kitchen
Our dry mixes are packaged in a beautiful bright red bag, ready to give to friends and family who enjoy good bread with a bit of creativity. And who doesn’t enjoy the smell and taste of bread fresh out of their oven?
Dry mixes of our 7 kinds of organic, whole wheat breads. People who have moved away from our area have asked sometimes “is there any way I can still get your bread?” Contact us to place an order. We’ll ship to you all of the needed dry ingredients, plus simple to follow directions for making your own.
Whole wheat breads made with organic flour
- Multigrain bread is our best selling favorite and has many devoted customers. Made with organic whole wheat and organic white flour, it includes organic flax, sunflower, sesame seeds and millet. Non organic ingredients include poppy seed, oil, honey, yeast and salt. Standard size loaf weighs 32 oz. Smaller sizes available.
- Honey Whole Wheat bread is made with organic whole wheat flour, and also includes a little organic white flour, honey oil, salt, and yeast. This is a good standard bread, easily sliced and toasted. Standard loaf weighs 28 oz. with smaller sizes available.
- Oatmeal Bread is made with organic whole wheat and white organic flour. It also includes oatmeal, honey, oil, salt, and yeast. This is a nicely textured bread, easily used for sandwiches. Standard size loaf weighs 28 oz. with smaller sizes available.
- Herby Wheat bread is made with organic whole wheat and white organic flour. The oregano, onion, dill and basil add a wonderful aroma when the bread is warmed before serving. Also included are honey, oil, yeast and salt. Standard size loaf weighs 20 oz. with smaller sizes available.
- Molasses Date bread – a rich, almost sweet bread, yet made with organic whole wheat flour. Other ingredients include chopped dates, a little white organic flour, molasses, yeast, salt and oil. Add a little cream cheese on top for a breakfast delight! Standard size loaf is 20 oz. with smaller sizes available.
- Whole wheat sourdough
- Multigrain Dinner rolls – similar to the loaf bread but with egg added for a softer texture.
- Whole Wheat Crackers Similar to wheat thins, and definitely healthy. Made with all organic whole wheat flour
- Whole Grain Crackers – whole wheat flour, flax seeds, sesame seeds and more make these a nutritious and yummy treat
VARIOUS WHITE FLOUR PRODUCTS
Garlic sesame bread sticks — great with any Italian entre
- Bagels — a fun variation to our line of products. Made from white flour, varieties include Onion, Garlic lovers, Plain, Cinnamon Raisin, and Blueberry, using our own naturally grown frozen whole blueberries.
- Pita Bread Made with white flour or a white and whole wheat flour mix. Available in 4 or 6 inch sizes.
- White Crackers are available now as well. Choose between Onion, Garlic. Another recent addition are some wonderful Cheese crackers and spicy Cheese Crackers, made with 50% of recipe being sharp cheddar cheese.
Sourdough Rye Bread –new for us in 2016, included caraway seeds
- Pumpernickel Rye Bread —an 18 oz. round loaf, made from a combination of rye and whole wheat flour, with molasses, and cocoa, added for flavor and a rich dark color
- Sandwich Rye Bread a 20 oz. loaf made with rye flour, white flour, molasses, and caraway seeds
- Swedish Rye Bread –a newer, tasty addition with a good customer response. A light rye bread with fennel seed and orange zest for a yummy flavor
- Rye Crackers–dark, crunchy and homemade
Breads and sweet rolls using non-organic flour
- Cranberry Cinnamon Bread–this is a challah type of bread, rich with eggs, sugar, white flour, cinnamon, dried cranberries and walnuts. All of it braided for a special, festive look. I like it simply toasted and butter melted on top.
- Cinnamon Raisin bread – made with white flour, egg, oil, sugar, and yeast, with a liberal addition of raisins and cinnamon sugar for a breakfast treat. I’ve been told it makes great French toast as well! Standard size loaf weighs 24 oz.
- Rosemary/olive oil bread —This 21 oz. round loaf is full of flavor and good texture.
- Cheddar bread —a wonderful one pound loaf loaded with lots of sharp cheddar cheese
- Pepperjack bread– with crushed red pepper and pepperjack cheese for just the right amount of heat.
- Kalamata Olive bread –a round white loaf made with olive oil and very tasty kalamata olives
- White Sourdough
- White Oatmeal bread— the nearest thing we make to “normal white bread”, has butter, molasses, and a bit of whole wheat flour
- Cinnamon rolls are sold by the half dozen, made with white flour, eggs, sugar, oil and yeast. Spread with a thick layer of cinnamon sugar and butter filling.
- Apricot Cinnamon rolls –try these with a variation with the added flavor of apricot
- Caramel Pecan rolls are sweet and yummy, a strong seller at markets. If you’re a pecan lover, these are for you.
- Cinnamon Apple Nut rolls are the same, only with an addition of chopped walnuts and apples in the filling. Hard to beat!
- Orange rolls include a bit of the orange zest in the dough. The cinnamon sugar filling is replaced by a yummy mixture of orange zest, sugar, and butter.
- Butterhorn rolls are often called crescent rolls by our customers. They are made from a rich, thick dough of white flour, butter, eggs, milk, yeast, sugar, and salt. Then we roll them into their attractive shape and brown them to a soft perfection. Almost sweet enough to not need jam!
- Dessert rolls begin with a sweet roll dough recipe, rolled up with a mixture of cream cheese, sugar, and egg, and then a beautiful layer of either blueberry, red raspberry..
- Muffins —a great breakfast treat, varieties include Orange Cranberry, Blueberry, Apple, and Lemon Poppy Seed.
- Apple cinnamon pull apart bread –I’m not sure if this one is a bread or a sweet roll. But it does taste great with lots of apples in it, plus a glaze on top
- Angel Food Cakes – whole or loaf size, all made from scratch and tasting like an angel food cake is supposed to! Sweet, moist, tender, and actually low calorie, it is perfect with berries or other toppings, or just by itself.
- Almond Poppy Seed Bread –is really a cake, with its citrus glaze on top.
- Black Bottom Cakes–if you’ve ever had a Black Bottom cupcake, this is its relative, baked in an 8 inch square pan. A combination cream cheese, sugar, egg and lots of chocolate chips, mixed into a chocolate cake batter. Rich and satisfying even for the most demanding of chocolate lovers!
- Lemon Poppy Seed Loaf cake–similar to a pound cake in texture, loaded with poppy seeds, basted with a coating of lemon juice and sugar to add to the moist, rich flavor
- Our eighteen varieties of cookies are made using whole butter, eggs, sugar, and other ingredients. Sold by the half dozen, they have become the family favorite of many folks. The only problem is choosing which kind is best!
- Almond Butter –has the sweet flavor of almond butter as well as sliced almonds
- Butterscotch Chocolate Chip– a sweet addition to our Chocolate Chip cookies
- Chocolate chip – a long time family standard in our home, hard to beat. With or without chopped walnuts included.
- Chocolate Coconut –Add coconut, chocolate chips and pecans for this favorite
- Coconut cookies –a chewy addition to our line, just for coconut lovers
- Cranberry Oatmeal —plus the added taste of white baking chips make this one a favorite.
- Honey Fruit –contains no refined sugar. Uses honey for sweetener, and loaded with pecans, dates, cranberries, and raisins
- Spicy Gingersnaps —a moist, flavorful treat any time of the year
- Snickerdoodles – An old fashioned favorite, similar to a sugar cookie only rolled in cinnamon sugar before baking for a special flavor.
- Lemon Chippers – developed in our bakery, includes lots of tiny lemon chips, lemon juice and extract. Sweet and lemony at the same time.
- Orange Pecan – Not as sweet as many cookies, this includes orange juice concentrate and ground pecans in the dough.
- Oatmeal Raisin – an old time favorite, baked crispy and good.
- Peanut butter cookie — a good standard, rich and yummy
- Monster cookie – the cookie that tries to pack it all in. Oatmeal, M&M candies, chocolate chips, and peanut butter in the recipe make this a filling favorite.
- Macadamia Nut — Macadamia nuts, white baking chips, and a touch of almond flavor make this one just right.
- Raspberry Sugar Cookies – similar to a “thumbprint” cookie, it’s a sugar cookie with a blob of raspberry/peach jam on each one.
- Sugar cookies A basic favorite, made rich with butter
- Sweet Orange with Chocolate–an orange flavored cookie with a tempting dollop of chocolate glaze on top